Established in the year 1948, Pallishree Limited us engaged in cultivating, supplying , trading and exporting quality assured range of Agricultural Seeds. Pallishree Ltd. is a part of the B.K Roy Group of companies, founded by late Sri B.K Roy, a legend and a great visionary of the new West Bengal agricultural and poultry sectors.
We have developed a state of the art infrastructure at our premises in order to cultivate,process, export, trade and supply variegated range of agricultural seeds and other products. This infrastructure comprises all the fecilities essential in form of production unit, research unit, tissue culture lab, quality testing unit and storage & packaging. We have installed latest machines and other facilities in these units that allow us in smooth and timely completion of all the processes.
Transparent deals, large production capacity and simple business policies are some of the factors that have enabled us to become the foremost partners of our clients.
- The complex of Pallishree in Arambagh covers more than 80 acres of land.
- In the early 60s cold storage of 5000 MT capacity was constructed for storage of perishable agricultural products like potatoes and vegetables.
- Pallishree possesses extensive infrastructure for its widespread business, with large stretch of vast lands for experiments dealing with breeding of paddy and non-paddy seeds and betterment of our existing cultivars and varieties to large land for stocking mother plants and production of nursery plants and plantlets with numerous green houses. Also, Separate lands for organic cultivation and rearing along with providing natural habitat space for our free range of poultry and animal husbandry.
- Presently Pallishree has 4 Processing plants in
- We also are now implementing to save energy by switching to solar energy fencing.
GUEST HOUSE: Our guest house in Arambagh is facilitated with all basic amenities, free lodging, fooding to the staffs residing in our main unit, Arambagh.
Even visitors, with prior appointment can visit our farm for a corporate tour visit/ business purpose.
- Free meals for seasonal workers
- Skill upgrading for BPL workers-leading to their empowerment.
Vision & MissionMore...
Vision & Missionclose
- Providing quality products and services to the public through effective intervention in the market.
- To continue working whole-heatedly towards the environment and society.
- To drive growth and continuous development in the company through quality and innovation in products and services.
- To make “Pallishree” synonymous with nature and green Earth as its name’s meaning “close to earth”
- To work with poor, needy and deserving farmers, reaching out to them and helping them to achieve sustainable life
BEING RESPONSIBLE TO HUMANS & NATURE
- Our scientists are continuously building up innovative new ideas to cut down the pesticides use without deceasing the productivity
- The Pallishree Complex a collection of most rare species of flora.
- Conservation is the company’s prime most motto.
- Improvement of working conditions in every factory.
- Empowering women, by giving them opportunity to work and sustain their life
- Supporting education of workers’ children
- Scholarships to encourage girl child education
- Tie up with hospitals for cheap medical treatment
- Skill upgrading for BPL workers – empowerment
- Opening computer schools
- English classes
- Crèche for children of migrant workers
Researching, managing, and developing key living collections of plant and different flora with emphasis on their horticultural suitability, education and interpretation. Manage large sections of the garden dedicated to these collections with special emphasis on interpreted displays and adherence to Botanical Garden principles.
Breeding new crops for ensuring food security by developing new varieties that are higher-yielding, disease resistant, drought-resistant or regionally adapted to different environments and growing conditions.
Collection, evaluation and dissemination of market information, assistance in the planning and scheduling of production; securing the market for producers, e.g. through contracts with buyers; advice on the best practical post-harvest practices; coordination of inputs, transport, storage, credit and post-harvest facilities.
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVES
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.